35mm was typically used for professional Hollywood or Independent movies. In some cases 35mm film was used by some government agencies like NASA and SpaceX.
We can scan 35mm film up to 4K resolution. We specialize in professional film scanning 35mm film at SD, HD and 2K (1556) and 4K (3112) resolution. For the best HD video quality we recommend the Pro 2K scan. Over sampling your film is always a good idea in order to get the best quality. So, to get the best looking SD video you want to scan at HD. To get he best HD video you want to scan at 2K.
Scanning per foot costs include scanning only. This does not include the cost of the output formats like DVD or external hard drives. Optional colour correction is additional and part of our post production service.
For a price please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01865 457000.
- SD Scan Produces 50-60% Less Quality Than the Film
- ProHD Scan Produces 20-25% Less Quality Than The Film
- Pro2K Scan Produces As Good As The Film
- Pro4K Scan Produces Video That Is Better Than The Film
- DVD & Blu-Ray - Good for Viewing on TV, Not for Editing
- MPEG4 - Good for Viewing on Computers and Platforms
- AVI, HD-AVI & ProRes - Good for Editing, Not for Viewing on TV
- DPX - Professional Editing Only
For 8mm and Super 8mm Click Here