Heritage Photograph Album, Scrapbook and Single Photograph Digitisation Scanning
Converting your collections of corporate, consumer and heritage photographic media and photograph albums are our speciality enabling you to access your digital files readily and easily, and future proofing your archives.
- Wearing non-scratching, microfiber or nitrile gloves
- Clean efficient work surfaces
- Careful handling of photographs
- Fireproof safe for all orders
- Acid free paper envelopes where required
- Original art—black-and-white or color prints, slides, transparencies.
- Capture in RAW (16 bit) or TIFF (not JPEG) in RGB mode
- 300 to 400 dpi or greater for grayscale/color within 10% of the desired publication size
Preservation of photographic material
Archival Digital Output
We work with many clients in and around Oxfordshire and the UK working on photographic digitisation projects from a handful to many 1000's for either historical societies, archives, libraries, educational faculties or private clients.
|Corporate and Heritage Photograph and Album Scanning Solutions in Oxford UK
Supporting heritage and private clients with archival photograph
digitisation projects from 1 unit to many 1000's.
All photographs and albums are digitised to The National Archival Standards TIFF images before undergoing our Adobe Suite Archival Enhancement service. You may request any output format or resolution from 300 to 1200dpi.
Contact 01865 457000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Individual Photo Extraction||TIFF||600||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55||0.45|
|>A3||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||4.00||2.00||1.00||0.75||0.65||0.55|
|>A2||Scanned Album Page||TIFF||600||6.00||3.00||1.50||0.95||0.85||0.75|
|Frame Removal from||5.00|
|Restoration per half hour||40.00|
- Rare Photograph Scanning
- Old Maps and Charts
- Engineer Drawings
- Plus Size Scanning
- Large Document Scanning
- Paper Records
- Medium Format and Large Format Film
- X-Rays and Transparencies
- Local History Archiving